When it comes to thrombosis, I believe many people don’t understand it very well. However, most of the common cardiovascular diseases such as heart disease and stroke are caused by blood clots in blood vessels. There are many causes of thrombosis, mainly due to blood deposition, which leads to the continuous deposition of blood vessel wall deposits. Part of the thrombus can be naturally decomposed, but as the age increases, the thrombus will deposit and directly block the blood vessels in the body. The terrible thing about a blood clot is that it can cause local blockage, which can cause organ ischemia, hypoxia, and failure. Thrombosis can occur in arteries anywhere in the body. If it appears in the bifurcation of the cerebral blood vessels, it will cause cerebral infarction or cerebral embolism, and it may cause coronary heart disease in the coronary artery. These diseases can cause sudden death.
The appearance of thrombus is usually not felt by many people, and once the thrombus is not decomposed, it will deposit on the blood vessel wall, and the thrombus will become larger and larger, which will lead to more and more congestion of blood vessels, leading to the occurrence of cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases. For example, diseases such as myocardial infarction and cerebral infarction can cause great harm to the human body.
In recent years, blood clots have become more common in our lives and have even become a chronic disease that seriously threatens our health. Especially for those in a sub-health state, you need to pay attention to the formation of thrombosis and pay attention to the symptoms of the attack. Today we will introduce you to the signs of thrombosis and what methods can prevent thrombosis?
Signs of temporary thrombosis
Symptoms of a thrombus 1: drooling while sleeping
Drooling while sleeping is one of the most common signs of people developing blood clots, especially for people with older people in their homes. If you find that the old man often drools while sleeping, and the direction of the drooling is almost the same, then you should pay attention to this phenomenon, because the elderly may have got a blood clot. The reason why thrombosis patients may drool when sleeping is due to some muscle dysfunction in the throat caused by blood clots.
Symptoms of thrombosis 2: the phenomenon of syncope
The phenomenon of syncope is also a common condition in patients with thrombosis. This kind of syncope usually occurs when you get up in the morning. If the thrombosis patient is accompanied by high blood pressure, this phenomenon is more obvious. Depending on the physical condition of each person, the number of syncopes per day varies. For those who suddenly experience syncope and have fainted several times a day, be wary of whether they have developed a blood clot.
Symptoms of thrombosis 3: numbness in the extremities
Many patients with thrombosis will have numbness of limbs at different levels at the beginning. However, this phenomenon is often overlooked by people. For example, if the legs are numb, many people will think that it is because they have been sitting for too long or pressed. The situation is caused until the condition of the disease is relatively heavy. When the pain occurs in the limbs, it will go to the hospital for examination. At this time, most of the cases are already very serious. In fact, it is easier to distinguish whether there is a blood clot. It is to observe the color on the leg, whether there is ischemia or not, and if it is caused by ischemia, then the leg will appear cold. It is very likely that you have already had a blood clot at this time.
Symptoms of thrombosis 4: chest congestion
In many cases, many injured patients often have chest tightness in the early stage, especially those who do not exercise for a long time. Blood vessels are very prone to clotting, and these condensed blood clots have a serious harm. That is, they are likely to fall at any time, and as the blood flows into the lungs, the patient has chest tightness and pain.
How to prevent thrombosis?
- Eat more whole grains. Whole wheat noodles, vegetables, and beans are rich in plant fiber, which can reduce the body’s absorption of cholesterol and fat, so consciously eat these foods every day.
- Clothes and footwear should be looser, especially for elderly people who are too tight to wear, which will lead to slower blood circulation and accelerate the formation of blood clots, so wear loose clothes and shoes.
- Drink some tea. You can drink wild orchid tea every day. The study found that wild orchid tea can help regulate blood lipids and blood sugar, and is more suitable for daily consumption of diabetic patients to help regulate blood sugar. This tea contains substances that are not found in other grains: rutin, which improves the fragility and permeability of blood vessels. It can help the body reduce blood cholesterol deposition, thereby reducing the accumulation of blood waste. In addition, it also contains a substance called D-chiral inositol, which can help promote insulin secretion from pancreatic islet β cells and improve the efficiency of hypoglycemic. It is best to choose wild orchid tea certified for natural selenium at the time of purchase. Because it is rich in trace elements – selenium, this is a trace element that can prevent vascular aging and promote the body’s immunity.
- Eat less oil. Properly reduce high-fat foods such as fatty meats and fried foods in your daily diet. You can eat more fish with omega-3 fatty acids, which can reduce the level of cholesterol and fat in the body and avoid the accumulation of blood clots.
- Walk more. Proper aerobic exercise, especially walking, can help promote thrombolysis and reduce blood viscosity.
- Drink less. Appropriate drinking of red wine can help reduce the agglutination ability of platelets and help reduce blood viscosity, but if you drink too much, the blood cells will be damaged, so that the red blood cell cohesion will increase and the thrombus will accelerate. So be sure to control drinking.
- Eat breakfast. Compared with people who do not eat breakfast, platelets who regularly eat breakfast on time will be less likely to agglutinate, blood viscosity is relatively low, and the probability of thrombosis is also small. So be sure to have breakfast.